I’m starting dance at 14, what kind of dance should I start with?

Recently I’ve been really interested in musical theatre, singing, and dancing. When I was younger I wanted to sing and dance as well but we could never afford lessons. I’ve been teaching myself to sing and am fairly good and hope to become better with voice lessons. I recently auditioned for my schools musical but... show more Recently I’ve been really interested in musical theatre, singing, and dancing. When I was younger I wanted to sing and dance as well but we could never afford lessons. I’ve been teaching myself to sing and am fairly good and hope to become better with voice lessons. I recently auditioned for my schools musical but didn’t get in because my anxiety got to me while singing and I can’t dance. This year I’d like to start dance lessons so I have a better chance at getting in school and community musicals. I think I’m going to go to summer camps and other programs to try and improve as well. I was thinking about starting off with ballet, jazz, or pointe. I know how hard this will be since most people start ballet at as young as 2. Does anyone have any tips or advice you could give me?