CJ asked in HealthOther - Health · 3 years ago

How sick can you get from 2 year old milk?

I just drank some. It tasted awful. It's been in my room for 2 years but I was thirsty. My stomach hurts. Will I die?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago

Oh geeze 😲 uhh you might get pretty sick .

• 3 years ago

hot water diarrhea

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Today's winner for Most Incompetent Troll.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Lol that is an impossibility.

2 year old milk will no longer be liquid.

Plus you have to be blind, lack a sense of smell and be stupid to the point where you constantly soil yourself, to drink it

• Gary
    Lv 6
    3 years ago

I doubt a person would die from drinking milk that is past its expiration date, but it is very possible for such a person to get serious food poisoning and should seek medical attention posthaste.

• 3 years ago

No you wont die ]. ALthough it depends on how much u drank but the pain you are gonna suffer but its not something that will kill you

• 3 years ago

Very sick. But who, in his right mind, keeps milk for two years. Normal shelf life of fresh milk is one week. And than you"ll still be careful.

Peace

• 3 years ago

no ive had milk that went bad and i just had a little diarrehea and then i was fine dont worry you will live your are not gonna die

• 3 years ago

you will not die, go to the hospital to get it checked however, and yes, you are most likely sick, counter question? why would you drink 2 year old milk?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.