What job should I get?

I'm 14 in 4 months and I really want to get a job so I can make money and buy my own stuff. The youngest job you can get in Australia is Mcdonalds at 14 because they have great training. In fact, I have heard that when people see mcdonalds on your resume they think about hiring you more later on in life. But, I... show more I'm 14 in 4 months and I really want to get a job so I can make money and buy my own stuff. The youngest job you can get in Australia is Mcdonalds at 14 because they have great training. In fact, I have heard that when people see mcdonalds on your resume they think about hiring you more later on in life. But, I am a little bit overweight and I want to change it. When you're on your lunch break, why go to another restaurant if you can join a line in 2 seconds and get a discount. I KNOW I'm going to cave and probably eat at least one type of mcdonalds food each time I leave. Should I go and see if I gain heaps of weight from it or not, or should I just avoid the situation and think about anther job. Of course this is just for a job during high school. I think I might do dog walking. Would you pay someone to walk your dog everyday and if so how much?
6 answers 6