What do you think is going to be the outcome of the Italian election on March 4th?

Five star movement is leading all the polls, but i don't think they will form a coalition. Do you think they will change their minds? Forza italia (Berlusconi), Lega Nord, and Brothers of Italy are going to form a coalition. Do you think they can win? Italy is tired of the Democratic party in charge and... show more Five star movement is leading all the polls, but i don't think they will form a coalition. Do you think they will change their minds?

Forza italia (Berlusconi), Lega Nord, and Brothers of Italy are going to form a coalition. Do you think they can win?

Italy is tired of the Democratic party in charge and don't want them anymore. They failed the country and are letting African economic migrants flood into the country/ bringing in illegal criminal Africans. Italy needs new leadership and they need it ASAP. I'm hoping that Berlusconi's coalition wins. Do you think it can happen?
Update: Or do you think that it will be like Germany and there will be talks for months on which parties should form a coalition? Still no end in Germany.
6 answers 6