Will the pitch of my voice impact my chances of getting the role? - im 15?

I am a rising actor and I have my first audition for a legitimate part in a feature film as a “Serrato Brother” and this movie is mostly about gangs and I’m auditioning for one of the brothers but my concern with this is my voice is not all that low for a 15 year old, it’s pretty high pitched and it’s irritating.... show more I am a rising actor and I have my first audition for a legitimate part in a feature film as a “Serrato Brother” and this movie is mostly about gangs and I’m auditioning for one of the brothers but my concern with this is my voice is not all that low for a 15 year old, it’s pretty high pitched and it’s irritating. Whenever I speak on the phone people sometimes think I’m a girl and it’s so embarrasing. I just was wondering if the pitch of my voice risks my chances on getting the part? Or if auditions are based on my skill of acting not the pitch of my voice?