Why are Sagittarius females seen as mean?

I mean this upsets me because I hate how people stereotype me to be this way. Everyone I know thinks I'm really nice and I always think before I speak and I have literally had people come up to me and ask me to be mean to them as a joke because I'm nice. It sucks when I hear people say oh your a Sagittarius... show more I mean this upsets me because I hate how people stereotype me to be this way. Everyone I know thinks I'm really nice and I always think before I speak and I have literally had people come up to me and ask me to be mean to them as a joke because I'm nice. It sucks when I hear people say oh your a Sagittarius and they roll their eyes. (My birthday is Dec 13) Though I have had some bad experiences with completely rude and fake Sag female. First one pretended to be my friend just to get close to my now ex boyfriend and got him to cheat on me with her. Plus insulted my looks and said a lot of nasty things about me because I had things she wanted. She was born (Dec 28) The other one born (Dec 29) is so fake. She thinks she's soo attractive and better than everyone else and talks about people behind their backs etc. But can people realize not all Sag females are like this! I am pretty sensitive and it hurts me when people assume I'm like that
Update: Oh really that's so funny because I'm a Sagittarius with a Cancer mom! Thank you for the serious answer Georgio
Update 2: Oh oops my mistake they are Capricorn I'm sorry.