Why do people answer questions about astrology in such a rude way?

I personally don't believe in astrology myself but I respect friends and other people who do. I often see people on here going out of their way to answer astrology question with something very mean and always ending it off with astrology isn't real/it's ********/it doesn't exist etc. Why can't... show more I personally don't believe in astrology myself but I respect friends and other people who do. I often see people on here going out of their way to answer astrology question with something very mean and always ending it off with astrology isn't real/it's ********/it doesn't exist etc. Why can't these people just leave those questions alone if they don't believe in it? I mean their answer isn't helping the person asking the question in anyway so why bother?
Update: Gil Well yes lol I think that's a good point but at the same time that logic could be applied to religion. I'm not religious and what if I went around commenting on every single religion post saying this is stupid God isn't real etc. It wouldn't be helping anybody and at the end of the day it... show more Gil Well yes lol I think that's a good point but at the same time that logic could be applied to religion. I'm not religious and what if I went around commenting on every single religion post saying this is stupid God isn't real etc. It wouldn't be helping anybody and at the end of the day it wouldn't change what they believe in.