I’m a 22 year old male virgin who’s never even had a girlfriend, should I pay a prostitute to have intercourse with me?

I can’t even obtain long-term, full time employment, so I won’t be able to have a girlfriend anytime soon, even if a woman looks past my looks and loves who I am on the inside. And if she is cool with me even being unemployed and living off of her, she is probably really unstable... I wouldn’t want to live off of... show more I can’t even obtain long-term, full time employment, so I won’t be able to have a girlfriend anytime soon, even if a woman looks past my looks and loves who I am on the inside.

And if she is cool with me even being unemployed and living off of her, she is probably really unstable... I wouldn’t want to live off of anyone anyway, financial co-op is good, even neccessary.

Should I pay a prostitute to take my virginity by having intercourse with me?

I got ZERO matches on Tinder, **** that stupid app.