I'm giving up on FACEBOOK?

I made a new account today and then I tried to log in on it through my andriod phone and then when I tried to get on my computer it said it couldn't log me in and they wanted my photo and I didn't have one before so I took one now it's saying We'll get in touch with you at the email address you... show more I made a new account today and then I tried to log in on it through my andriod phone and then when I tried to get on my computer it said it couldn't log me in and they wanted my photo and I didn't have one before so I took one now it's saying

We'll get in touch with you at the email address you provided after we've reviewed your ID. You will now be logged out of Facebook.

WTF is this?
Update: Never had a Facebook before. I was making one so I could connect with family. I logged off from my computer and tried to log on again from my phone