Anxiety over facebook likes?!?

I want to reactivate my facebook because I feel like it’s still very much used by people around me... The only problem is that the thought of doing that gives me anxiety because I don’t get as many likes as other people on my profile picture... My most recent and liked picture has about 30 likes but I now don’t... show more I want to reactivate my facebook because I feel like it’s still very much used by people around me... The only problem is that the thought of doing that gives me anxiety because I don’t get as many likes as other people on my profile picture...
My most recent and liked picture has about 30 likes but I now don’t like it anymore and think I’ve changed a lot (for the better) physically since I took it. I want to update it but I’m genuinely anxious about the amount of likes I’ll get! And I don’t socialize with about half of the people who liked my most recent picture anymore so I doubt they’ll like it... PLEASE TELL HOW TO GET OVER THIS?!