Is it time for the term "white" to be retired, due to it being so simplistic, arbitrarily-applied and so easily misunderstood?

I do not recognise the term "white". It is a very crude and counter-productive term of racial categorisation. It is greatly beneath my advanced level. I am tired of hearing that chav-like term. If you use it seriously, you are on the same cultural refinement level as a chav! Use the terms... show more I do not recognise the term "white".

It is a very crude and counter-productive term of racial categorisation. It is greatly beneath my advanced level.

I am tired of hearing that chav-like term. If you use it seriously, you are on the same cultural refinement level as a chav!

Use the terms "European" or "indigenous European" instead.
Update: The UK 2011 Ethnic Census is a document written by Neanderthals! It is not fit for use as kitchen roll.
Update 2: IMPORTANT: The term "skin colour" should be retired too. Anyone who uses that is also a chav equivalent.