My employer is requesting a copy of my Military orders?

I'm a newly reservist, been in for a year and a half. My civilian employer is demanding a copy of my Military orders and is threatening me with termination or a write up if i fail to show her. is this even legal? i have UTA this weekend and have already explained that to the HR and showed her my schedule prior... show more I'm a newly reservist, been in for a year and a half. My civilian employer is demanding a copy of my Military orders and is threatening me with termination or a write up if i fail to show her. is this even legal?
i have UTA this weekend and have already explained that to the HR and showed her my schedule prior to even working there.
i know the military is big on protecting sensitive information and i have a certain security clearance. I dont know if im even allowed to show her my orders.
is what she asking/doing even legal?