Are you afraid of dying?

267 Answers

Relevance
  • Bill
    Lv 7
    2 years ago
    Best answer

No. Nothingness doesn't scare me. If you experience nothing and you are nothing then there is nothing to be scared of. Sure, you might want to keep experiencing things forever, but if death takes you over there is no reason to fear.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

I luckly had the chance to experice couple of episodes of OBES and let me tell you im sure that is in a way or another possibly similar to what leaving this dimension could be, also i suffer from several sleep disorders ,sleep paralisys being among them and it certainly is one when the doors of the unknown and paranormal are open ,i read some place that the very reason we spend 1/3 of our lives sleeping is in order to prepare us for a different dimensional reality ,so you can expect it to be as a very lucid dream or perhabs not ,personally not afraid but curios ill be afraid if i dont intend to grow spiritually.

• Nick
    Lv 5
    2 years ago

Of course it's scary.

• 2 years ago

i am not afraid of dying

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Yes

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

I have crippling depression.

• Lv 6
      2 years agoReport

Avoid drugs, they dont help really and can cause some to commit suicide, as in the case of a cousin. Exercise and mindset

• Altmer
    Lv 4
    2 years ago

I'm scared to death of it.

• Lv 6
      2 years agoReport

That was my answer too. 2 hours too late in getting a nice reply added.

• 2 years ago

No

• 2 years ago

No, it’s a welcomed step in the process of life.

• 2 years ago

Yes

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.