How much should I expect to pay for a replacement headlight?

I live in CT and have a 2017 Hyundai Elantra Limited. Someone must have hit my car in a parking lot or something and cracked the headlight cover. The light itself is fine just the plastic cover. I have been trying to google it and all I am finding is complete kits which I do not need. I just want to make sure I am... show more I live in CT and have a 2017 Hyundai Elantra Limited. Someone must have hit my car in a parking lot or something and cracked the headlight cover. The light itself is fine just the plastic cover. I have been trying to google it and all I am finding is complete kits which I do not need. I just want to make sure I am not getting screwed over when I take it in because I have had that happen before and I am trying to decide if I want to issue a claim or just pay for it. Let me know!
Update: Also, I am pretty terrible with car stuff but is it something I could easily replace myself?
Update 2: Any one have an idea on how many hours of labor so I can gauge the price?
Update 3: Hello! I am dropping it off tomorrow night and they will be fixing it Wednesday. I still do not fully know the price because they aren't sure until they look at it. They said that they should be able to just replace the cover though which will mean it will be MUCH cheaper than the full headlight. Full headlight... show more Hello! I am dropping it off tomorrow night and they will be fixing it Wednesday. I still do not fully know the price because they aren't sure until they look at it. They said that they should be able to just replace the cover though which will mean it will be MUCH cheaper than the full headlight. Full headlight replacement would be $400-$600.
Update 4: Well we were all wrong. The headlight cost is $1309 plus labor. So I will be going through my insurance :(