Does the Xbox one X require better internet than the Xbox one S?

So I had an Xbox one original before...and the console was good but my internet is crap...so even trying to start up a party took absolutely ages (I'm talkin' 20 minutes just to load it up). I'm going to be moving house to a place with better internet, but I'm wondering...if I get the Xbox one S... show more So I had an Xbox one original before...and the console was good but my internet is crap...so even trying to start up a party took absolutely ages (I'm talkin' 20 minutes just to load it up). I'm going to be moving house to a place with better internet, but I'm wondering...if I get the Xbox one S will is run better because it is less powerful (requiring less power and internet speed).

I need some advice :s. I'm not greedy like...I I'm not really one of these people that has to have the best of the best constantly even if it's extortionate. So what's your thoughts?