My brother overdosed, i can't get a ride to work, will i get fired?

I'm 15. My brother overdosed on heroine, he wouldn't wake up, which was normal somwtimes because he would stay up on meth for days but then pass out for days. But he is my ride to work. I tried waking him, i shook him, he hit me and rolled over and went back to sleep. I poured water on him, he just mumbled... show more I'm 15. My brother overdosed on heroine, he wouldn't wake up, which was normal somwtimes because he would stay up on meth for days but then pass out for days. But he is my ride to work. I tried waking him, i shook him, he hit me and rolled over and went back to sleep. I poured water on him, he just mumbled and rolled over. I called my mom and she said to make him wake up, which didn't work. He's 27. So i called work and said it's a family emergency and i can't make it. My manager asked what's going on and i just said i can't talk about it but it's my brother and he said okay (sounding kind of like he didn't believe me.) I feel so bad and i was so excited to go to work today. I called my friends, none could give me a ride. And it would take me like an hour to walk there and it's -18 f today so i would freeze and be late. I was scheduled only 2 hours but still. I wish my manager would believe me. Now he's going to ask my gpa what's going on and my gpa will somehow find out and kick my brother out (we're living with my gpa) and that's just going to make it worse on my brother and i. What do i do? My brother's fine now i think. He's just passed out for a few days, this used to always happen. He was recovering so well. My moms also mad at me because i couldn't wake my brother up. I don't wanna lose my employers trust or respect or my job in general. I need it. We're having money troubles. Give me some advice. And no i'm not calling the cops on him.. screw that.