Is nuclear war going to happen? Growing conflict between North Korea and America...?

I do think WW3 is coming. The doomsday clock has only moved closer to midnight in recent years. Plus, Trump and Kim Jung Hun are both hot heads. I can see Trump firing first out of fear and then , just as China said, China will turn on us. NATO does NOT require anyone to help us. And Russia and China have both... show more I do think WW3 is coming. The doomsday clock has only moved closer to midnight in recent years. Plus, Trump and Kim Jung Hun are both hot heads. I can see Trump firing first out of fear and then , just as China said, China will turn on us. NATO does NOT require anyone to help us. And Russia and China have both talked down to America in this conflict. I think we should be worried North Korea is becoming stronger and can hit us. China is more loyal to them. China and Russia can also hurt America economically if they wanted.

But it seems like the end of Earth is coming. that a nuclear war IS coming, yes?