Is Liking Old Films OK?

I may get a lot of crap on here, but despite being 27, nearly all my favourite films and actors are old. My favourite actors are Robert De Niro Al Pacino Gene Hackman Jack Nicholson Henry Fonda May have forgot some, but nearly all my favourites are older and the films are older. I think Charlize Theron is the... show more I may get a lot of crap on here, but despite being 27, nearly all my favourite films and actors are old.

My favourite actors are

Robert De Niro
Al Pacino
Gene Hackman
Jack Nicholson
Henry Fonda

May have forgot some, but nearly all my favourites are older and the films are older.

I think Charlize Theron is the only modern actress I like, her performance in Monster (2003) is excellent.

TV shows, I like older shows like Star Trek The Original Series, Mission Impossible, ER, The X Files etc, but recent shows like Person Of Interest and House Of Cards are great, I really enjoy Person Of Interest especially, though can't watch House Of Cards for obvious reasons.

It is same with music, John Lennon and Debbie Harry are my favourite music people, I love The Beatles, Blondie, Fleetwood Mac, The Doors, David Bowie, Janis Joplin.

Is it OK to like older film, TV and music?