Im a military wife in the Bx,NY married to an Army recently deployed 2 months ago. He says he filed for divorce, am I entitled to anything?

Update: Im a military wife in the NY to an Army guy deployed 2 months ago. He says he filed for divorce recently, am I entitled to anything? We dont have kids, weve been married for 1.5 yrs and we dont have assets.I work fulltime but Im also in College and I need help. Before deploying he said he I would be taken care of... show more Im a military wife in the NY to an Army guy deployed 2 months ago. He says he filed for divorce recently, am I entitled to anything? We dont have kids, weve been married for 1.5 yrs and we dont have assets.I work fulltime but Im also in College and I need help. Before deploying he said he I would be taken care of but now we do not speak. A few months back I found him looking for sex on craigslist and saved screenshots of his posting, he also added his photo.