How Can Actors Be So Arrogant...?

I have a dream of becoming a famous actress. The problem is auditions. I fail to see how anyone, even going up against hundreds of other talented, pretty girls who have been acting for years, can consider themselves the BEST. I always have shreds of anxiety and can never believe in myself. How do Actors Just Not... show more I have a dream of becoming a famous actress.

The problem is auditions. I fail to see how anyone, even going up against hundreds of other talented, pretty girls who have been acting for years, can consider themselves the BEST.

I always have shreds of anxiety and can never believe in myself.

How do Actors Just Not Care What the Judges Think During Auditions? It must take some arrogance to believe that you are truly the best of hundreds of people auditioning (even though we know the most arrogant, or "confident" actors will get callbacks)