Boyfriends parents are our landlords and they are driving me NUTS?

I was home the other day cleaning the house and I had the window open to dry the flooring and my boyfriends dad texted him at work to tell me to SHUT the window because the heat is on. The window was open to DRY the wet floors for 20 min!!! I was cooking the other day and the stove was smoking for a second and I... show more I was home the other day cleaning the house and I had the window open to dry the flooring and my boyfriends dad texted him at work to tell me to SHUT the window because the heat is on. The window was open to DRY the wet floors for 20 min!!! I was cooking the other day and the stove was smoking for a second and I turned it off right away. Again- dad texts my boyfriend AT WORK to say that the basement was filling with SMOKE. There wasn’t even smoke in my kitchen and everything hadn’t been turned off. So i’m doubtful that was true.
There’s much much more. I’m just getting fed up and told my s/o about this and he just says whatever he’s just checking on me etc.
I would personally like it if he’d f*ck off and leave these petty things alone... what should i do?!