What are the proper motions to a front tuck?

I take classes for tumbling, and I’ve been working on getting my back and front tuck. My problem I am having with my front tuck is i don’t know the proper motions to do one. I have ask the coaches what the motions are, but they ignore or they aren’t paying attention to me, which is understandable since there are a... show more I take classes for tumbling, and I’ve been working on getting my back and front tuck. My problem I am having with my front tuck is i don’t know the proper motions to do one. I have ask the coaches what the motions are, but they ignore or they aren’t paying attention to me, which is understandable since there are a
lot of other people in my class. Despite them not showing me how to do one correctly, they get mad when I try to do one and fail. They say I am not trying hard enough. I am trying to do my front tuck, but I get nervous since I don’t know how to do one. Then I end up doing a front role or a front handspring, instead of a front tuck like they ask. So I was wanting to know the proper motions. I know even with knowing the proper motions I will not get it my first time, but I can show them that I am trying, I will probably get my front tuck sooner if I know the motions, and it is probably safer to attempt to do a front tuck if I know what I am doing.