Need help asap?

My fiances parents are hoarders like bad hoarders and they have started cleaning their house since I've gotten pregnant with twins from the signs they have been given keeping me up at their house all the time and keeping my fiance home and holding his truck that's partially in their name over his head... show more My fiances parents are hoarders like bad hoarders and they have started cleaning their house since I've gotten pregnant with twins from the signs they have been given keeping me up at their house all the time and keeping my fiance home and holding his truck that's partially in their name over his head sayibg"if you don't come home were taking the truck" they have been this way for a long time my mom thinks that they are trying to take the babies away from me but we are planning to live at my parents for the first year to get used to it and my parents house is cleaner than theirs what should we do can she by law take them they are his adopted parents unless I'm proven abusive they can't do anything can they
10 answers 10