Ford Fusion 09 will not start, battery and alternator is fine.?

Lately my Ford Fusion 09 will not start if it’s too cold outside. To get it to start I would need to leave my keys in the start position then overtime the dashboard light will come up and work. Cranks easily. Radio and lights worked but the dashboard light would only show and airbag symbol only. Mechanic says he... show more Lately my Ford Fusion 09 will not start if it’s too cold outside. To get it to start I would need to leave my keys in the start position then overtime the dashboard light will come up and work. Cranks easily. Radio and lights worked but the dashboard light would only show and airbag symbol only. Mechanic says he does not know what’s wrong with it so I would need to take it to a fords dealership. He also say there might be something wrong with the dashboard since he removed it and let it warm inside and put it back and it will start again. Trying not to spend to much money but any help will do.