What are some experiences with boot camp dropouts you've encountered?

Not my proudest story but in 2013 we had a kid in our boot camp cycle who had some mental disabilities. You could definitely tell something was wrong with him by the way he looked and acted - almost like someone with autism. He was targeted for that often and we all thought he was just a shıtbag so we had no... show more Not my proudest story but in 2013 we had a kid in our boot camp cycle who had some mental disabilities. You could definitely tell something was wrong with him by the way he looked and acted - almost like someone with autism. He was targeted for that often and we all thought he was just a shıtbag so we had no sympathy for him at the time.

He managed to make it about 3 weeks in before he claimed sexual assault on another recruit in the showers. The reason was because he was snapped with a towel. The accused recruit who we all liked was dropped from the cycle while an investigation took place and he ended up getting separated. The entire thing was BS.

Shortly thereafter the kid with mental issues said he was raped by his dad back home. That's what led to them finding out he was mentally ill and he was quickly sent home. I heard later that the recruiter got in deep **** over it because he was aware something was wrong with the kid but I'm more concerned as to how MEPS didn't find this out.