How i can stop having crushes for good and just have friends that are men?

okay i had been developing crushes on girls since 5th grade and all of them were considered bad due to my family never liking them and them not being nice nor returning the feelings and almost all of them get taken before i can ask them out which is more sad and now i think i should stop having crushes for good and... show more okay i had been developing crushes on girls since 5th grade and all of them were considered bad due to my family never liking them and them not being nice nor returning the feelings and almost all of them get taken before i can ask them out which is more sad and now i think i should stop having crushes for good and just have friends so that are men since they would be more understanding than my crushes so please tell me how i can stop having crushes for good and just have friends my age that are men thank you