Account overdrawn due to system error and bank acting like they can t do anything? (US Bank)?

I have a student account that isn t supposed to be able to be overdrawn. Yet, somehow Spotify, THIS ONCE, has managed to overdraw it. So now I ve been instantly charged 44 dollars without my knowledge. I did not openly agree to this. They keep saying that recurring payments get special permission to overdraw even... show more I have a student account that isn t supposed to be able to be overdrawn. Yet, somehow Spotify, THIS ONCE, has managed to overdraw it. So now I ve been instantly charged 44 dollars without my knowledge.

I did not openly agree to this. They keep saying that recurring payments get special permission to overdraw even on an account where it isn t even supposed to be POSSIBLE to do!
If this is the case, then how come I can bring up evidence of multiple payments that have been blocked to Spotify and other services with recurring payments? They cannot tell me why their system blocked those, and not this one. This is their system s fault then correct?

So the big question is can I sue them for this BS? Or make them compromise?