Are any of the usual Trump-Bots in or are they in shock over the unfolding situation ?

"There were no meetings with Russians during the campaign. Fake news. Oh, you mean the meeting at Trump Tower? Between Russian operatives and the senior campaign leadership? That was only to speak about adoptions. Oh, you found Don Jr's emails about the meeting in which he responded to the possibility of... show more "There were no meetings with Russians during the campaign. Fake news. Oh, you mean the meeting at Trump Tower? Between Russian operatives and the senior campaign leadership? That was only to speak about adoptions. Oh, you found Don Jr's emails about the meeting in which he responded to the possibility of getting Russian help with dirt on Clinton by saying "I love it!" Well, nothing actually happened at the meeting, which is why they left it off of all their security clearance disclosures. Oh, Steve Bannon is now calling the meeting treasonous? Well, Steve Bannon is a Rino and cuckservative. So there. Fake news" - absolutely brilliant "tongue in cheek" comment found on the Breitbart comment boards today. There's some pure payback going on today.
Update: Moistened Bint - I've seen Gazoo claim Flynn was part of some cunning Obama deepstate plan to discredit Trump. Foxholee is merely a boring troll who lacks imagination, wit or the ability to troll well because he argueslke a child. Gazoo is worth some lols, Foxhole I don't even bother feeding anymore.