What do you some of you conservatives think of other conservatives when they say we liberals are not tolerable and act this way?

Let give you an example, because I'm seriously not making up, some of them claim that most of us liberals are intolerant, that's not true, we are not obligated to tolerate people who act bigoted and hateful towards people who are different in society, that includes having hateful opinions, especially in the... show more Let give you an example, because I'm seriously not making up, some of them claim that most of us liberals are intolerant, that's not true, we are not obligated to tolerate people who act bigoted and hateful towards people who are different in society, that includes having hateful opinions, especially in the 21st century. I tolerate diversity, that does not mean I have to sit there and tolerate someone's bigoted and hateful opinion, if I said something racist, would you tolerate my behavior and those opinions, heck no. You're allowed to say anything you want, or hold any opinion, as long as it is not discriminatory mainly especially but if that opinion harms someone, or a group of people, then we will have a problem. Another example: If you were in a restaurant, and witnessed a gay or lesbian couple was being denied to eat at that restaurant, because of their sexual orientation, would you seriously tolerate this discriminatory behavior? No a decent human being would not tolerate this behavior. I want to hear some of your opinions on this, because this get's on my nerves for real, I just want to know out of curiosity, because I know not all conservatives act like this or this way.