Hallucinations/very realistic dreams while sleeping?

This started around a week ago. Usually, I rarely remember my dreams, but recently, I started to have dreams that look very real... almost like hallucinations. But these “dreams” aren’t pleasant. They aren’t nightmares, but they are uncomfortable. Not only I remember a dream, but I also remember a lot of details from it. Also, sometimes I “dream” of something that I was thinking before falling asleep. When I wake up, I usually have a feeling that I was sleeping/dreaming for hours, but in reality only like 15 minutes passed, and I fall back to sleep and wake up in the morning “without dreaming”. Is this a dream or a hallucination? Did anybody have the same experience?

I have dreams that seem to last days but are complete in an extra half hour of sleep. And some dreams are so real to me that I need an extraordinary amount of information to confirm that it didn't happen and it was just a dream because I wake up in the middle of it. For example I dreamt I was in a different country and despite waking up in my own bed, in my own room, I still had to go outside to make sure I was in my home town.

I am also like you in the sense that I rarely remember my dreams, but do so for periods of time. I think it has more to do with how well you are sleeping and if you are at a point in your life when you have time to be introspective.