Getting into indoor cycling with Zwift. Need help, please. Bike trainer advice. Accessories too.?

I want to get more into biking but I find it more convenient when I can ride inside when there is no group ride for the day. I want to use Zwift with my friends but have no trainer right now. I have done lots of research and am thinking of buying the Tacx Flow for my trainer. Does anyone have any experience with... show more I want to get more into biking but I find it more convenient when I can ride inside when there is no group ride for the day. I want to use Zwift with my friends but have no trainer right now. I have done lots of research and am thinking of buying the Tacx Flow for my trainer. Does anyone have any experience with this trainer? Will I need any other sensors to use the Zwift app? I have an iPhone to connect it via BTE. Will I need an ANT+ sensor? Or will it just work better with it? I also use my Garmin Fenix 5 and HRM TRI for all training activities. Will these work in tandem with everything?

Please help and thank you!
1 answer 1