My neighbor's dogs are a menace?

The way into my backyard connects directly to my neighbors fenced backyard and we share a fence that goes up to about my waist (I'm 5'11) every time I go into my backyard my neighbors three large dogs run over to the fence jumping on top of it and barking and growling at me. Anytime I'm in my backyard... show more The way into my backyard connects directly to my neighbors fenced backyard and we share a fence that goes up to about my waist (I'm 5'11) every time I go into my backyard my neighbors three large dogs run over to the fence jumping on top of it and barking and growling at me. Anytime I'm in my backyard they are growling and barking and I'm concerned they are going to jump the fence. They could easily clear it. I'm afraid to take my dog into the backyard (she's an inside dog) because of how those dogs would react. What can/should I do?
Update: I don't know if I was unclear about my age but I'm an adult I own the house, also my dog is inside as in I let it sleep inside I don't keep it locked up all day don't know why anyone would get that impression.