Prevention of parvo virus in puppies?

I have two mongrel puppies ( about 4 months ) and a belgian malinois (3 months) and about four weeks ago, one of my mongrel puppy , Rosie, was diagnosed with Parvo ( she died a day later after i brought her home from the vet ) and then a week later , my belgian malinois contracted Parvo too and she too past away a... show more I have two mongrel puppies ( about 4 months ) and a belgian malinois (3 months) and about four weeks ago, one of my mongrel puppy , Rosie, was diagnosed with Parvo ( she died a day later after i brought her home from the vet ) and then a week later , my belgian malinois contracted Parvo too and she too past away a day later after i brought her to the vet.Now it has been three weeks since the death of my belgian malinois and i ve taken very close care on where my mongrel puppy , Brownie, goes all the time. But recently, he had developed this habit of escaping his cage late at night and i was afraid of him contracting parvo because of coming in contact together with the infected areas which i couldn t clean with bleach ( Rosie pooped blood on concrete areas and i couldn t seem to wash the area with bleach ) , i was wondering how long will parvo last on a area? And also, Brownie and Rosie shares the same cage and the night before i noticed something wrong with her, she was inside of the same cage as Brownie while my belgian malinois ( up to vaccines) wasn t in the same cage as them..so i guess my question is how did parvo get to my belgian malinois while Brownie, who had been in the same cage as Rosie (isn t up to vaccines) , is okay? Oh, and should i get Brownie vaccinated? He s not up to his vaccines because of my busy schedule all the time...and is it safe for Brownie to wonder around the areas which i didn t get to clean?
Thanks.
13 answers 13