I'm choosing GCSE options and wanted to know if things like Editing come under ICT or Computer Science? Also what subject does PA come under?

2 Answers

  • RE
    Lv 5
    3 years ago
    Favourite answer

    What type of editing? Photo editing? If so, graphics/ product design would be a better option. And what does PA stand for in your school?

  • Tavy
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

    PA is what ?

    Editing has nothing to do with Computers, you would need a GCSE in English to understand what you are editing.


Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.