What do I do with an instructor who annoys me?

okay so i have this dance instructor who doesnt move on to the next set of moves unless all of us in the class perfects the choreography with ZERO mistakes, or else she’ll let us do it all over again from the top. At first I didn’t really have a problem with it, but just last week she didn’t even let us have our... show more okay so i have this dance instructor who doesnt move on to the next set of moves unless all of us in the class perfects the choreography with ZERO mistakes, or else she’ll let us do it all over again from the top.

At first I didn’t really have a problem with it, but just last week she didn’t even let us have our water break for 2 HOURS because we couldn’t do this one step in the choreo.

The thing is, our class isn’t elite or the expert class, it’s more of like for beginners, and she’s over there making us do her choreography for expert street dancers, when our class’ genre is jazz.

That’s not all, about a couple months ago, I couldn’t make it to ONE meeting of class because I was sick. So when I came back, I approached her to ask about my blocking, but guess what, SHE IGNORED ME.

Then when it was time to perform it in front of her, you know just to check our progress, she called me out because apparently “i didn’t know where to go”

And now, I have to practice our choreography on a sunday because the instructor told us that we will be having a practical test the next time we meet, but I’m having problems because of other exams that I will be taking, so I can’t really practice. I’m just worried that I might get called out again the next meeting.
Update: btw the dance class is part of the academics at our school and is mandatory for us to attend, so i can’t really just quit :((