I have a hacker and I am trying desperately to locate him?

However, it seems an impossible task. I have several network scanners going and a ton of information but I just cannot locate him. I am just an average computer guy and this guy obviously knows a lot more than I. Do you know of any way to trace a hacker to his/her exact location? I have remote addresses but... show more However, it seems an impossible task. I have several network scanners going and a ton of information but I just cannot locate him. I am just an average computer guy and this guy obviously knows a lot more than I. Do you know of any way to trace a hacker to his/her exact location? I have remote addresses but they are all over the place, so how can one locate a hacker? I would even be happy knowing if he is local or not, or what city/state he is in. I am thinking of contacting the FBI for help, since this is a federal crime he is committing. But will they help me? I am sure they use things to locate hackers that the general public does not have use of. Help me if you have any ideas. Thanks.
6 answers 6