How do I unblock my permanently blocked nose?

Can someone tell me how to unlock my permanently blocked nose without using nasal sprays please? I wake up with my nose blocked and it starts to go gradually blocked, is there a solution?

There are some things you can try:

Smell some Vicks or Mentholatum.

Do a nasal rinse using a nasal rinse system. If you don't want to buy the product, you mix a little salt in warm water, close one nostril, and gently sniff a little of this into the nose until it reaches the top; then let it run down the back of your nose and spit it out of your mouth. Do it 3 times for each nostril. This stings if you sniff too hard, but it still makes you feel better. The systems you buy don't sting because they don't involve sniffing.

Loratidine 10 mg. once a day.

If it is due to allergies, try Benedryl at bedtime, or Zyrtec.

• Ron

Surgery is possible.

Get a humidifier and put in your room. It will make your nose moist and not clog up. It puts moisture into the air through the night

Have you tried a daily sinus flush with a neti pot or system like Neil sinus rinse?

There could be something environmental that is causing the problem such as mold, dust, pets, smoke, etc.