Boyfriend is spending my parents money without consent?

My mom gave me her credit card for me to use while being away from home. My bf on the other hand got the credit card and started swiping crazy on the Internet. He ended up spending thousands of dollars. I did not even know what he bought until boxes after boxes coming into our apartment. He said he had the right to... show more My mom gave me her credit card for me to use while being away from home. My bf on the other hand got the credit card and started swiping crazy on the Internet. He ended up spending thousands of dollars. I did not even know what he bought until boxes after boxes coming into our apartment. He said he had the right to spend my mom's money because she owed him and it is for revenge. Not exactly, because we are in our mid 20s, parents don't need to give us money anymore. As a result, whatever he is doing is literally stealing money from my parents. My parents don't think I am safe because they think this guy is revengeful and a thief. What should I do?
Update: Update: Actually, my mom initially promised to buy me a car, but later she went back on her words and said she'll give me and my bf $20K to invest (so that we can use the profit to buy a car), since my bf is investing in bitcoin mining machines. She gave me the credit card info, and I entered the information... show more Update:

Actually, my mom initially promised to buy me a car, but later she went back on her words and said she'll give me and my bf $20K to invest (so that we can use the profit to buy a car), since my bf is investing in bitcoin mining machines. She gave me the credit card info, and I entered the information on my bf's amazon account. He later used his amazon account (with my mom's card) to purchase the mining equipment. My bf spent $7k on bitcoin mining equipment, and then my mom freaked out.