Dog sweeping fluid with blood after cruciate ligament repair?

on Thursday my 2 year old dog had an operation to repair a torn cruciate ligament. It is now Sunday and she went to go get her dressing off and she has been seeping fluid with blood from the Centre of the incision. I’ve read that it is normal after the first few days after surgery and that it shouldn’t last for... show more on Thursday my 2 year old dog had an operation to repair a torn cruciate ligament. It is now Sunday and she went to go get her dressing off and she has been seeping fluid with blood from the Centre of the incision. I’ve read that it is normal after the first few days after surgery and that it shouldn’t last for over 24 hours. She is fine in herself and has been quite active today with going to the vet and going outside to the toilet. She hasn’t licked her incision so I don’t think it could be that. I’m very worried so was wondering if it is something that I need to ring the vet about or will it just pass?