Is this a new low for Yahoo?

Got a "User requested removal" violation, but was not clear who the "user" is or what was removed. We are all users, Askers and Responders. So I asked the question, who is the "user" and what was removed? In this case, I was the Asker, so it had to have been a Responder who... show more Got a "User requested removal" violation, but was not clear who the "user" is or what was removed. We are all users, Askers and Responders. So I asked the question, who is the "user" and what was removed? In this case, I was the Asker, so it had to have been a Responder who requested removal of my question.

So now our questions are censored along with our answers? We can only ask questions that are politically correct? Is that it Yahoo?

Anyway, here's yet another one you can pull for no reason other than you don't like the question. It cuts too close to your home.