Honda CR-V (2016) engine will not turn on, car stalled?

Please help! I m a girl and this is my first car and I know NOTHING about automobiles that s technical. This is a 2016 CR-V. It was recently transported across the country from California to Indiana. When the transport company dropped it off, I was able to drive it into a driveway just fine. That was a day or two... show more Please help! I m a girl and this is my first car and I know NOTHING about automobiles that s technical.

This is a 2016 CR-V. It was recently transported across the country from California to Indiana. When the transport company dropped it off, I was able to drive it into a driveway just fine. That was a day or two ago. Today was the first day I needed to drive it and I couldn t get it to start.

Now I see some lights are on (or flickering if I try to turn on the car) and here is a picture of that below.

https://s18.postimg.org/gu5u5vs9l/IMG_9582.jpg

If anyone can help me, I d be really appreciative!