I had a bad fall and now I'm terrified of just thinking of getting on a horse again. Any ideas?

I have only been riding for a couple years, and have fallen multiple times within those years. Recently I fell and shattered my elbow. I wont be able to ride for a long time, but when I think about getting in the saddle again I get absolutely terrified. I dont know what to do. I honestly feel like I may just stop... show more I have only been riding for a couple years, and have fallen multiple times within those years. Recently I fell and shattered my elbow. I wont be able to ride for a long time, but when I think about getting in the saddle again I get absolutely terrified. I dont know what to do. I honestly feel like I may just stop riding which makes me sad. I used to love it so much. What do you think I should do?