At what age would a stallion start bullying a colt and what age should he be taken away from his mother?

Basically the question says it all I’m only interested in this as my grandpa has a colt and am taking him once he’s old enough so was just wondering when a stallion would start to fight with him as he is in the same paddock as the stallion and I’ve seen that he already nips him whenever he gets to close to his... show more Basically the question says it all I’m only interested in this as my grandpa has a colt and am taking him once he’s old enough so was just wondering when a stallion would start to fight with him as he is in the same paddock as the stallion and I’ve seen that he already nips him whenever he gets to close to his feed but I guess that’s just him being the boss also wondered what’s a good age to take him away from his mum as in weaning him. Thanks and please no hate comments