Bicycle-Car accident. who is at fault, your opinion?

at dawn, street lights on. bicycle car accident. lights on front/rear, helmet used (inside picture) red arrows show both bike and car, and zoom of intersection cyclist myself, riding from street into shopping center. i have right-of-way. attempted to go straight further down into shopping center. (at first... show more at dawn, street lights on. bicycle car accident. lights on front/rear, helmet used

(inside picture) red arrows show both bike and car, and zoom of intersection

cyclist myself, riding from street into shopping center. i have right-of-way. attempted to go straight further down into shopping center.

(at first intersection) car having stop sign proceeded out from stop going straight, and drove in front of me causing unavoidable accident. me hitting car on passenger side fender between side mirror and front wheel, landing on roof. (seen i 1st part i was right before darker line before she pulled out)

called 911, filled report. (i stayed calm during whole time, evaluated situation took pictures, told COPS my bike's value and it needs a full replacement due to frame damage valuing $1500) when police came they told driver she had a stop-sign and had to yield. driver stated she didn't she myself (my headlight can be seen 1/4 mile away, Niterider pro 3000 on flash, and Niterider Lumina 900 on steady; i have always been told by others they see my lights moments before me)

inside poorly written report: it is missing map and AUTO-insurance and 3) stated "i hit car" also MINOR damages to car and bike.

Bike totaled (2018 Specialized AWOL, 3 months new) top-tube and down-tube buckled @ head-tube, front wheel wont spin, fork bent, rear wheel bent. (daily commuter, bike shop offered loaner but i don't want to use a new bike i won't be buying)
Update: this is my 1st accident in the township. i always hear stories about how the TOWNSHIP POLICE are lazy and mess-up reports say one thing and do/report another (i now know first hand "IT'S TRUE") NO TICKETS, insurance was left blank literally 2-lines accident reports say: 1) bike hit car = damage to... show more this is my 1st accident in the township. i always hear stories about how the TOWNSHIP POLICE are lazy and mess-up reports say one thing and do/report another (i now know first hand "IT'S TRUE")

NO TICKETS, insurance was left blank

literally 2-lines accident reports say:
1) bike hit car = damage to car
2) bike it car = damage to bike

when he informed CAR can leave he stated "it will be a NON-RE-PORTABLE report" (hinting at giving her a break)
7 answers 7