How can I convince my father to let me live with my grandparents?

For important details read my previous question. My grand parents have said that I can live with them but how can I convince my father to let me move in with them? How can I convince him? This isn’t a stable living environment anymore, all we do is fight and argue. The relationship between me and my father is not able to be repaired. I feel like I will do better at school if I moved. How can I convince him to say yes when he will most likely say no?

all you can do is ask, and if theres fighting and arguing all the time talk to someone in cps about it and they might send you to your dads

Your grandparents might mean well, but surely they realize what has to happen to make this work. They would need to talk to your dad to see if he agrees, and if he doesn't (I think you're right that he won't) then they need to go to court to challenge his custody. In other words, the decision doesn't have to be left to your dad.

They need to talk to an attorney. The first consult doesn't cost much, and they'll learn their options.

If they don't have much money, you could offer to get a part time job or give them any money you have right now. This proves to them how badly you want to live with them. But it's on them to get the ball rolling here.

Another thing they need to ask an attorney about is your state laws pertaining to 17 year olds. In some states, if a 17 year old leaves home to live with a responsible adult, and their dad reports this, they won't bother following up on this. They're too busy trying to protect much younger kids and they just don't have the resources. This is another reason why your grandparents need to talk to the attorney. They shouldn't have left this in your hands, because you're a minor and there's nothing you can do.

You can call CPS

Turn 18 and move out

There's no reason for them to allow you to do that. None what so ever.

I'm not sure in the first place why your dad wants to continue living with you when you repeatedly argue. You should find out why he is against this and formulate a reasoning that suggests that the opposite will happen if you move out.

A second more drastic measure is to just live with your grandparents without your dad's consent.