Should I get my eyes checked out?

I feel like I’ve always seen some floaters, and I don’t really notice them, but a few months ago I saw some flashes out of the corner of my eye. I didn’t think much of it, but I just saw a flashing light again now. I’m a natural worrier and I’ve read about retinal detachment, so could this be anything serious? I’m... show more I feel like I’ve always seen some floaters, and I don’t really notice them, but a few months ago I saw some flashes out of the corner of my eye. I didn’t think much of it, but I just saw a flashing light again now. I’m a natural worrier and I’ve read about retinal detachment, so could this be anything serious? I’m 17 if this has anything to do with it.

☆ Sent from iOS Dr. Know! 1.1.03
Update: My vision has also been very slightly blurry in one eye for a few months, though this is most likely due to the fact I had a large stye.
1 answer 1