Can you explain this from my ex to me? Answer and I'll answer 1 for you!?

My ex and I broke up 5 months ago. We barely talked since until last week when we met to give each other our stuff back and we talked the next day again. She first said she didn't want to get back together, but later said she didn't know if she could take another break up, told me she would have said yes to... show more My ex and I broke up 5 months ago. We barely talked since until last week when we met to give each other our stuff back and we talked the next day again. She first said she didn't want to get back together, but later said she didn't know if she could take another break up, told me she would have said yes to a proposal before we broke up, said she still thinks of me everyday and writes in a journal every time she wants to call and text me, and brought me back a bracelet from her study abroad months after our breakup. Part of me wants to get back together and part wants to stay broken up but its confusing hearing her say she doesn't want to get back together 1 min. and later saying she would have said yes to a proposal and she still thinks of me everyday.