I hate cellphones.?

I’m almost 14. I’m young, I’m not smart. but I was watching a show based on the 90s.. and it was so much simpler. people actually did kid things when they were my age. I WISH I WAS BORN THEN. before the cellphones. I got my first cellphone when I was 10? and ever since then I could never really put one down. it’s... show more I’m almost 14. I’m young, I’m not smart. but I was watching a show based on the 90s.. and it was so much simpler. people actually did kid things when they were my age. I WISH I WAS BORN THEN. before the cellphones. I got my first cellphone when I was 10? and ever since then I could never really put one down. it’s in my hands at this moment. whenever I’m with my cousin we say “ no phones “ and we go on an adventure. and that’s when I make the best memories, I’m in tears thinking about how much time I’ve lost using a cellphone and I wish everyone would realize THAT THEY NEED TO BE DESTROYED. yes they’re great to have, really fun, but all the other people did just fine, even better and there was no cellphones. is there always going to be cellphones for the rest of our life? I like that people couldn’t ask eachother out over text, and it wasn’t about doing your streaks. it’s about making real life memories!! I’m not going to stop using my phone. The only reason I won’t is because everyone else uses their phone and I have so many friends and it’s just my life. but I really wish we all just stopped. I hate it so much. does anyone else AGREE /DISAGREE? what are your guys opinions!! I’m so interested
13 answers 13