I watched a movie when i was a kid about A father used his two little boys to get people and kill them?

I remember he says God is mad at those people so he should kill them , one of his sons didn't want to be used or kill and one day he tried to escape and tell the police man , but the police man didn't believe him and took him back to his home then when he was about to find out the truth the father kill him and says to his son it's your fault you killed him , can anyone remember the name of the movie ?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago
    Favourite answer

Fraility (2001), Bill Paxton played the father http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0264616/?ref_=nm_flmg_...

A man confesses to an FBI agent his family's story of how his religious fanatic father's visions led to a series of murders to destroy supposed "demons."

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Sounds like Frailty, directed by and starring Bill Paxton as a man who says he received a message from God that he has to destroy demons who are passing as people. Most of the film is a flashback to how his young sons deal with his actions.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.