Should I contact the police?

I was looking to buy a dog and I got referred to a dog breeder by one of my clients from work. I contacted him and he gave me a picture of the puppy and said I would need to pay a deposit ASAP to get that dog. Also before I paid he said for any reason if I’m not thrilled they do COMPLETE refunds. After I paid the... show more I was looking to buy a dog and I got referred to a dog breeder by one of my clients from work. I contacted him and he gave me a picture of the puppy and said I would need to pay a deposit ASAP to get that dog. Also before I paid he said for any reason if I’m not thrilled they do COMPLETE refunds. After I paid the deposit all of a sudden he said that dog was no longer available when I just put money down on that dog. I kept asking where he lives when I can come down to see puppies he completely ignored my questions a number of times. I was involved in a accident and lost the money to buy a puppy so I asked for a refund he said no refunds. I feel robbed of my money and taken advantage of should I call the police and report him?
24 answers 24